If your little angel has come to the world and you are a new parent, with excitement and happiness here comes so many responsibilities. Every parent wants to give the best care to their baby. To be the best parent, you must know how to take care of your little box of happiness, what to buy for the baby and how to maintain all the things together. Rearing a baby is a tough job, but you can narrow down your options for the best applications and make a checklist for the first six-week of your baby.
Here are some of the essential gears every parent must have for the first six-week of your baby.
- Baby clothing: Your new baby is still a soft one with no requirements of exclusive designer clothing. You must buy some clothes that match your weather condition. If your baby is born in a hot climate, buy some cotton cloth that have easy changing facilities and ensure comfort to your baby. It will be wiser to buy some heavy clothes and cap for a cold winter. Make sure the fabric of the clothes is high in quality, because skin irritation may occur due to the wrong clothing.
- Cloth diaper or disposable diaper: A six-week baby has to go through several times in a day. So, you must have enough supply to change the diapers frequently and watch for any rashes when changing disposable diapers. Parents may use cream for diaper rashes. Every time you change the diaper, clean your baby with a little warm water and dry them before putting into another one.
- Baby bath: Your baby is ready for the first bath. Take care of the baby’s umbilical cord as it may not have dried off still now. You can buy a baby bath that is best fit for your baby and also provide a good support to the baby’s neck and head. Using baby soap is not recommended for the first six-week, however, cleaner with natural ingredients may be used. Bath cream or lotion should be selected carefully to avoid skin irritation or any kind of allergic reaction.
- Baby blanket: Your baby has spent nine months in the warmest place of the world and it needs at least a couple of months to adjust with the environment outside. Buy a high-quality baby blanket or peep into the baby shower gifts to find one. Try to keep them warmer as they are more sensitive to diseases from cold at their early stages.
- Baby food: It is highly recommended to breastfeed your baby for the first six months. However, if there’s any emergency health condition of the mother and it becomes important to buy baby food, only the baby foods that are suggested by the pediatrician should be allowed to your baby at an early stage.
Parents can do their best by keeping their baby in a regular check ensuring safety. Buying a baby basket also helps parents moving the baby from place to place. For the first six-week, your baby needs intensive care to prevent any health risk. Buying these essential things will help your parenting in a good way.
Many people like to be perfectionists when it comes to choosing baby toy gift basket items. Perfecting things can be a very daunting task. However, for those who prearrange their gifts, the task becomes easier. An online retailer can give you many insights into the right gift combination worth considering in order for you to stay within the frames of the right themes.
Online purchases are often hailed as very cost-efficient since they lead to savings in terms of both time and money. If the gift is to suit the recipient perfectly then an understanding of the usage of the item is necessary. In the case of a baby, you have to understand his or her needs for you to end up with the right types of toys.
Toy gift basket
In ordinary cases after the baby shower the baby tends to sleep. The timing is quite important. If you need something for the 1st 6 months then you can buy baby clothing, blankets diapers etc. Toy gifts may not be of much use during this time but you need to see beyond this period. Six months is indeed a very brief time period. The baby gift toy will come to be useful very soon. You need to ask yourselves many questions before committing your money into different toy gifts.
One of these questions is whether the gift is appealing and if it can be recycled. A baby gift basket with a higher shelf life is worth more than one that will be used and then thrown away within a short period. A durable toy will be appreciated more by the parents since it shows that you put much thought into the items that you are offering as gifts.
The second question to consider is whether the baby gift toy is really unique. If the gift cannot wow a crowd then it is not good enough. Don’t rush for the typical baby toy gift basket items that everyone else will rush for every time they want show appreciation to their friends. Although some gift toys generally belong to the same class changes in color can mean a lot. The most unique baby gift toy is one that seems to grow and change with the baby boy or girl.
Thirdly, think about what the mum thinks is best for her baby. Remember that in order to win the heart of the child you first need to win that of the mother. This calls for some investigations. Find out about those items that she has forgotten to buy and she is wondering what to do about them since she has run out of money. The mum surely won’t want to see anybody showing up with a baby gift toy when the toys basket is overflowing.
Sometimes a baby toy gift basket has to be sent over long distances. It is important that you set some money aside for the shipping charges. This happens mostly for those people whose close relatives live away from town. In this case, online shopping is the first thing that comes into mind. The challenges of ensuring online security pose the greatest threat to online shoppers. Therefore, it might be of use if you researched on the most trusted online shopping sites before making the purchase.
You need to know when to offer gift baskets and when not to offer them. You also require the opportunity to inspect the contents of the baby toy gift basket before is it finally conveyed to the person to whom it is addressed as a gift.
Baby blankets might be a great practical and appealing gift to provide any expectant parent. Many people will think this can be an accessory, but in fact baby blankets are extremely much part of the basics! Babies have a need for blankets 24 hours a day, this means that just a few blankets may not suffice, especially if you love travelling with your little one.
It does not really matter which season that you’re in. There is a blanket suitable for all weather types. Keeping in perspective that any type of baby blankets is generally very light, they should help keep the baby warm and cosy devoid of causing any discomfort. It is also widely known how babies are extremely sensitive to the weather. The slightest chill could cause an upset stomach. This is one of the reasons these baby blankets are so important.
If you find yourself giving a blanket like a gift, you are giving a multi-purpose gift which may even help the parent obtain little peace and quiet! You can use the swaddling method with a blanket to keep some sort of baby snug and relaxed. As long as the baby is comfortable they tend not to fuss, and having baby clothing and a proper baby diaper is key to this.
Additionally, there are more serious benefits to swaddling at the same time. Keeping the baby less mobile while they sleep can help reduce the risk getting entangled in almost any bedding. This is a danger which includes the potential to cause discomfort and even harm to the toddler as silly as this sounds. So it is probably best to keep the baby in the basket when moving around.
Swaddling helps keep a baby safe but will also help keep the baby asleep for longer stretches at any given time. When babies are still left to sleep freely, they could startle very easily.
As soon as they are startled, most of the time the baby will wake breaking their sleep for a longer period, unlike adults. Not only is their sleep abandoned but their parent’s sleep will most probably be interrupted as well. These blankets serve your practical purpose, but they will also have a sentimental value too. Your baby may not understand the value of their blanket at this point, but when kept as being a keepsake for them, it may possibly serve as a special symbol of your love and their childhood. This is a gift they would probably hold on to when they grow older because connected with its sentimental value. It comes with an array of styles and colours of blankets that you can choose from. Some options for you to check out include: hand-knitted, crocheted and deluxe blankets.
Baby blankets can be a gender neutral gift that work effectively for both, a baby boy as well as a baby girl. This means that all you’ve got to do is to choose the appropriate colour that will allow it to be gender appropriate.