Last updated: May 30, 2016
- What information we collect about you
- What choices you have about your information
- How we use your information
- How and with whom we may share the information we have about you
- How we protect your information
Information Collected About You
We may collect “Personal Information” about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information – in the following ways:
- When you register for or update an existing profile on our web sites or Apps
- When you use certain interactive tools and services
- When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications;
- When you use our “Email a Friend” service;
- When you participate in an online survey; or
- When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum.
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used by us to identify you – via Cookies, Web Beacons, applications and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to Milagrobabyshowergifts.
What Choices Do I Have?
Most browser software can be set to reject Cookies, and you can opt out of Cookies for several companies that serve ads on behalf of Milagrobabyshowergifts on the Milagrobabyshowergifts Web Sites and on third party sites and for companies other than Milagrobabyshowergifts who serve ads for advertisers on the Milagrobabyshowergifts Web Sites, by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative gateway opt-out site.
You can click on the AdChoices logo at the bottom of every page of the Milagrobabyshowergifts web sites to stop tailored advertising from Milagrobabyshowergifts. The TRUSTed Ads™ program is not yet available for our Mobile Device Apps so if you do not want to receive tailored advertising from Milagrobabyshowergifts you should not use our Mobile Device Apps.
How Information Collected About You Is Used
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Administer your account;
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings;
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
- Provide you and people with similar demographic characteristics and interests with more relevant content and advertisements;
- Conduct research and measurement activities;
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities; or
- Send you relevant offers and informational materials on behalf of our sponsors pertaining to your health interests.
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
Milagrobabyshowergifts will not disclose any Personal Information about you unless specifically agreed to by you or:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- To our vendors and suppliers in the course of their provision of products or services;
- In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy; or
- In special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others.
Milagrobabyshowergifts does not make your Personal Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
How Do We Secure and Retain Your Information?
We have put in place technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect.